Trauam Informed movement
Trauma-Informed Movement is an approach in which movement coaches have an understanding of how trauma impacts the brain, nervous system, movement, and overall whole body.
The goal of the trauma-informed movement is NOT to diagnose or cure it. Instead, it is a targeted practice designed to assist movement coaches to enhance the following:
- Deregulated the nervous system
- Calm stress markers
- Creates more balance in life
- Releases trauma stuck in the body
- Reduce fight or flight reactions in the body
- Boost energy levels
- Rebuild body awareness
- Create safe choices for their own body
Trauma-informed movement emphasizes self-regulation tools and techniques to return people to an optimal window of tolerance and build flexibility in their stress response.
If you’re interested in working with a trauma informed coach contact me. I would love to chat with you